Markott Realty Group is committed to buyers that retain our services. We offer unmatched customer service and will do just about anything to find you the home of your dreams.
Here is a sample guide to the Markott Realty Group buying process:
- Nice to meet you! You’ve come to the right place, The Markott Realty Group Team is here to help!
- Let’s get pre-qualfied for a mortgage. Although this might seem premature, we need to know how much you are able to spend. We work with great lenders.
- Come visit us at our office at 16 Broadway Ave in Rocky Point. Sit & relax in front of the big screen and let’s get the search started for your dream home.
- Time to hit the Town. We will setup all the appointments and check out homes you like.
- Once we find ’the one’ and you’re ready to move forward we will assist you with making an offer.
- Offer Accepted! Now let’s get down and dirty and do a thorough home & termite inspection.
- Inspection good, now it’s time to sign contracts and put down a deposit.
- Finalize mortgage paperwork and order appraisal.
- Closing date set.
- Final walk through of the home.
- Time to sign the papers, take a deep breath, crack open the champagne bottle and grab those keys!
We’re with you every step of the way. The process doesn’t always have to be stressful if you are working with the right team. The Markott Realty Group Team is here to ease the pain of the real estate buying process for Long Island buyers. Call us today to schedule an appointment at 631-744-SOLD or connect with us online.